Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 11, 2016

MẪU ĐỐI THOẠI ĐẶT PHÒNG ENGLISH

R: Reservationist
G: Guest

R: Good morning, revservations. May I help you?
< xin chào, đây là bộ phận đặt phòng. Tôi có thể giúp gì cho quý khách?>
G: I’d like to book a room in your hotel.
R: What kind of room would you prefer? A single room or a double room?
G: A double room, please.
R: from which day and for how many nights?
< từ ngày nào và trong mấy đêm ạ?>
G: from july 25 to july 28
R: could you please hold on? I’ll check our rooms’ availability…. Yes sir/ madam. We do have a double room for those days, but it is with a double bed, not twin bed. Would you mind that?
< xin vui lòng giữ máy. Tôi sẽ xem có phòng sẵn ko…. Vâng, thưa ông. Chúng tôi có 1 phòng đôi cho những ngày đó, nhưng nó có 1 giường đôi, ko phải 1 cặp giường đơn. Ông có phiền điều đó ko?>
G: that’s O.K. I’ll be with my wife. What’s the rate?
R: it’s one hundred and twenty U.S dollars per night.
<120$ mỹ 1 đêm ạ.>
G: I’ll take that
R : Could I have your name, please?
G: yes, my name is ……..
< tôi là ………..>
R: how do you spell it, please?
G: A. B. C .D
R: May I have your phone number, Mr/ Ms…..?
G:……………………….
R:  what time will you arrive?
<khi nào ông/bà  đến?>
G: around 4 pm.
R: I would like to confirm your reservation <tôi xin xác nhận lại viêc đặt phòng của ông>. A double room for Mr and Mrs….. at one hundred and twenty U.S dollars per night from July 25 to July 28. is that correct?
G: exactly.
R: Thank you very much, Mr. Bruce. My name is Jenny and we looking forward to serving you.
G: thanks and goobye.
R: goodbye.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét